Wednesday, April 22, 2009
New Business Cards
Decided I needed a few business cards put out there & see if I can drum up some more design work. Didn't want to spend loads a money on them so thought I'd experiment with doing it myself & to be honest I'd delighted with the results. I used my shitty €50 Brother printer & bought A2 sheets of 250 gsm paper. Had to chop it down to A4 sheets & then tediously print 1 side then flip & print the other, it went through pretty well. Then it was onto the ol' steel ruler & scalpel. So far I've made up about 50 cards & I've all the skin on my fingers still! The result is pretty good for something home made & the few that I've given out have received nice feedback, they all think they're professionally printed.